The Dutch Tax Authority has granted the ANBI-status (General Benefit Providing Organisation) to the H.R.H. Princess Abze Foundation.
Public Benefit Organisations (PBOs), in Dutch called Algemeen Nut Beogende Instellingen (ANBI), are entitled to make use of specific Dutch tax advantages.
– A PBO does not pay Dutch inheritance tax or gift tax on inheritances or gifts that the institution allocates to the general good.
– A PBO does not pay Dutch gift tax on gifts that the institution makes for the general good.
– Natural and legal persons making donations to a PBO may deduct their gifts from their Dutch income tax or corporate income tax.
For more information visit the dedicated website of the Dutch Tax Authority by clicking here.
ANBI data of Stichting H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation
- The institution’s name
The name of the institution is Stichting H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation, also named and referred to as H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation
- The RSIN (Legal Entities & Partnerships Identification Number)/Tax number of the Stichting H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation
RSIN Number: 857609336
- The contact details
H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation
5331 CE Kerkdriel
Phone: +31 652509680 / +31 418633947
- The H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation’s objective
The objective of the H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation is to support the acceleration of access to affordable and sustainable energy in developing countries and to help reducing poverty by providing and deploying energy solutions to women and youth so they can further empower themselves. This includes:
– Training to use, install and maintain practical solar products
– Providing and implementing the solar solutions
– Facilitate Agri–irrigation to increase local productivity
– Providing a platform for entrepreneurship.
- The policy plan
The policy plan is available here: Policy Plan H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma Foundation 2017
- The position of the directors
The Stichting H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma foundation is managed by an Executive Committee consisting of at least 3 members.
The board functions are Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer. The function of Secretary and Treasurer can be fulfilled by one person.
- The names of the directors
The board members are:
H.R.H. Princess Abze Djigma, Chairman
Mrs Camille Dubois, secretary and treasurer
Mr Rogier van der Heide, member
- The payment policy
All board members participate on a voluntary basis and are not rewarded financially for their service with the exception of travel reimbursements to attend meetings and activities.
At the moment the foundation has no employees and works with volunteers that are not rewarded.
In excess of 90% of the funds are to be used to conduct the main activities,
- The report of the activities that have already been carried out
The activities are (and will be) reported on this website.
- The financial statement
The annual reports including the financial statements can can be found here on this website.